Follow us on Facebook to see our latest news and special offers
To ensure you stay is safe and enjoyable, please follow a few rules.
• All visitors and guests must have a signed facility waiver on file for the current season.
• Please park in designated areas.
• All dogs MUST be secured or leashed at all times when not on the dock for the safety of you and your dog. Failure to comply will result in dismissal without refund.
•NO Flexi leads permitted on premises. No prong collars or electric collars permitted on dock.
• Dogs waiting their turn must be contained in crates or vehicles, or staked out.
• Please try to keep dogs quiet for our neighbors.
• Be sure dogs have eliminated before going on dock and clean up after them. Keep Splash Town beautiful!
• No more than 2 people (and trainer) on the dock at one time.
• Keep gates latched on dock.
• All dogs should get wet from the ramp before jumping so they know the exit.
• Beginners should wear life jackets until completely confident in the water.
• ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD ON DOCK.
• Sorry, no bitches in season.
• Healthy dogs only please! No diarrhea, vomiting, coughing etc.
THANK YOU and ENJOY YOUR STAY! Visit again soon!
• Water friendly clothing and footwear, and a change of clothes
• Your dog’s favorite floatable toy to throw for motivation
• Water for you and your dog
• Towels for you and your dog
• Leash and flat collar (no flexis)
• Crate or tie out stake
• Poop bags for clean up
• Your signed release waiver