Follow us on Facebook to see our latest news and special offers
To ensure you stay is safe and enjoyable, please follow a few rules.
• All visitors and guests must have a signed facility waiver on file for the current season.
• Please park in designated areas.
• Dogs must be leashed when not on dock. NO FLEXIs. No electric or prong collars on dock.
• Dogs waiting their turn must be contained in crates or vehicles, or staked out.
• Please try to keep dogs quiet for our neighbors.
• AIR DOGS WELL before going on dock and clean up after them. Keep Splash Town beautiful!
• No more than 2 people (and trainer) on the dock at one time.
• Keep gates latched on dock.
• All dogs should get wet from the ramp before jumping so they know the exit.
• Beginners should wear life jackets until completely confident in the
• ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD ON DOCK.
• Sorry, no bitches in season.
• Healthy dogs only please! No diarrhea, vomiting, coughing etc.
THANK YOU and ENJOY YOUR STAY! Visit again soon!
• Water friendly clothing and footwear, and a change of clothes
• Your dog’s favorite floatable toy to throw for motivation
• Water for you and your dog
• Towels for you and your dog
• Leash and flat collar (no flexis)
• Crate or tie out stake
• Poop bags for clean up
• Your signed release waiver